Put “What’s my prize?” in my ask
I’ll use a random number generator and your character gets a free pass to…
- Take one item my character owns for themselves
- Have my character as their “personal cheerleader” for a day
- Push my character into a pool/lake/body of water
- Have my character buy yours a drink
- Win a truth/dare from my character
- “Kidnap” my character to any place of your choosing
- Tickle my character without retaliation
- Get a song of your choice stuck in my character’s head
- Kiss my character on the lips
- Go hiking with my character
- Sleep in my character’s bed—your call if my character is with yours or not
- Kiss my character anywhere but the lips
- Paint my character’s nails
- Pick out a tattoo for my character
- Be treated to a homemade meal from my character
- Undress my character
- Put my character in an embarrassing costume
- Go hunting with my character
- Be treated to a movie night by my character
- Hook my character on a show on Netflix
- Pick a song for my character to sing for karaoke night
- Have a tea party with my character
- Go fishing with my character
- Have my character teach yours something
- Teach my character something
I’ve had a sudden influx of followers recently.
Threaten my muse with one of the following;
- "I know who you love."
- "I’ll beat you within an inch of your life!"
- "I know what you’re scared of."
- "I’ll tickle you until you’re blue in the face!"
- "I’ll turn you into shoes!"
- "Wouldn’t it be a shame if they found out your secret?"
- "I’ll tie you up, get you hot, and leave you there, begging for more."
- "You’re more helpless than you think. I know that."
- "I’m going to have to take a look at your pancreas."
Apple download - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aspire-news/id733163167?mt=8
Android download - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.collectiveray.aspire
I’m sorry - not my usual stuff - but this is incredibly important. Please share around. It could save someone’s life.
I DON’T CARE IF THIS DOESN’T SUIT YOUR BLOG TYPE IF YOU DON’T REBLOG THIS I’M JUDGING YOU
P.S. this is the site, which also has an emergency exit